- Let Us Help You
- Manage Your Account
- Learn About Us
- Our Story +
- Charitable Giving +
- Corporate Inquiries +
- Careers +
- Press Room +
- Investor Relations
- Product Safety/Recalls +
- Our Story
Bonus Club Terms
This document contains the terms and conditions of the Build-A-Bear™ Bonus Club (the "Club") offered by Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (“Build-A-Bear Workshop”) and describes participation eligibility, earning and using reward points and other conditions and limitations. The Club is available at participating Build-A-Bear Workshop® store locations in Great Britain and online at www.buildabear.co.uk.
- No purchase is necessary to join the Club. To be eligible to participate in the Club, you must:
- Be an individual of at least 18 years of age;
- Be a resident of Great Britain and have a valid email address. Build-A-Bear Workshop employees are not eligible to participate in the Club.
- Points will be awarded to Club members ("Members") each time the Member makes a qualifying purchase. Qualifying purchases for which points can be awarded include all purchases of regular and sale items, as well as purchases of gift cards or e-gift cards at participating Build-A-Bear Workshop retail stores or online at www.buildabear.co.uk ("Qualifying Purchase").
- Members will earn one point for each pound spent when making a Qualifying Purchase. Points will be awarded on the net purchase amount, after coupons and discounts have been applied. Fractions of pounds will be rounded up to the nearest whole pound. Points will not be awarded for sales tax or shipping charges.
- Members may also earn points on non-purchase activities pursuant to the terms and conditions governing those activities (which terms and conditions are incorporated into, and become part of, these Membership Terms).
- Members will be enrolled into the Find-A-Bear® ID Program.
- During select promotion periods, Members may earn double points on Qualifying Purchases. All other Club rules apply. Build-A-Bear Workshop reserves the right to limit this offer by store and by Member. Double point promotions are subject to change without notice.
- Points will not be awarded for purchases paid for with reward certificates, Bear Bucks, or merchandise credits. Points will not be awarded on transactions for businesses, corporate accounts, resellers or transactions that receive an in-store service discount. Points may be removed prior to monthly reward certificate processing if any of the above are found on the account.
- The point value of returned merchandise (on which points were earned at the time of purchase) will be deducted from the points in Member's Club account.
- Points will expire if there is no activity (defined as points accumulated) within the Member’s account for one year. If a Member voluntarily ends participation in the Club, all points that do not qualify for conversion into reward certificates at the time of termination will be forfeited.
- Points have no cash or monetary value, are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. Points do not constitute property of the Member and are not assignable or transferable by operation of law or otherwise, to any person or entity.
- Each time a Member earns 50 points, a £5 reward certificate will be emailed to the Member’s email address that has been registered to their account. Members are responsible for notifying the Build-A-Bear Workshop Guest Services department of any changes in email address.
- Reward certificates can only be used once. Reward certificates cannot be used to purchase gift cards, e-gift cards or to pay for any taxes or shipping charges. Reward certificates may be redeemed only at Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores in Great Britain or online at www.buildabear.co.uk.
- Members will not receive cash back on any unused certificate amounts. Entire certificate must be redeemed on one purchase; any unused portion will be forfeited.
- The expiration date of reward certificates will be indicated on each certificate and expired certificates will not be reinstated. Reward certificates will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- For each reward certificate redeemed, Build-A-Bear will donate one (1) stuffed animal to Build-A-Bear Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Up to 20,000 stuffed animals will be donated annually. To learn more about Build-A-Bear Foundation, write or call:
1954 Innerbelt Business Center Drive
St. Louis, MO 63114
314.423.8000, EXT. 5397
- Mechanical reproductions, copies or facsimiles of reward certificates or coupons will not be accepted. Reward certificates or coupons may not be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Any person or entity selling, purchasing, bartering, or altering reward certificates or coupons, either in whole or in part, will be liable for payment of the applicable full retail price of any goods or services obtained with them, as well as all damages including, but not limited to: consequential damages, litigation costs (including attorney fees and costs) and transaction costs and, in some jurisdictions, fraudulent use may be subject to criminal prosecution. Any brokered, bartered, sold, altered, or purchased reward certificates or coupons will be void and may be confiscated either by, or upon the direction of Build-A-Bear Workshop. Any violation of this paragraph or any of the other Club terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions of the reward certificates or coupons) will be grounds for termination of Member's Club eligibility and the nullification of unused reward certificates or coupons. Build-A-Bear Workshop reserves the right to invalidate points from a Member's account if it determines in its sole discretion that such points were improperly credited to such Member's account or were obtained fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop may, at any time, and in its discretion, terminate the Club or alter, limit, modify or change the Club rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including, without limitation, Club benefits, perks and charitable programs, even though such changes may affect the accrual and/or value of points, whether earned or prospective, without notice or further obligation to Club members.
- Liability for any value-added tax, as may be applicable, arising from the Member's participation in the Club will be the sole responsibility of the Member.
- This Club may be subject to government approval and is void where prohibited by law.