The Build-A-Bear Experience You Know & Love
As our stores continue to reopen, Guests can expect added safety steps when you come into the Workshop to make a memory with us! Along with enhancing our cleaning and sanitation measures and providing associates with masks, here’s what you can expect:
- Your Workshop’s hours may have changed, so be sure to check on the store finder page before visiting.
- Each Workshop has a reduced capacity posted to allow social distancing inside the Workshop for your safety. We can even give you a call if you’d rather not wait!
- Please wait at the store front for a Bear Builder to assist you upon arrival.
- Bear Builders will be wearing Build-A-Bear face masks and we encourage our Guests to wear masks as well.
- You can help us practice social distancing by following the bear paws and arrows on the floor.
- Once you’ve followed the paws to choose your furry friend, head to the new Hug Station to bring it to life with a Bear Builder at the Stuffer!
- Enjoy a personalized Heart Ceremony with all the love – no touching your body or face!
- Choose an outfit and accessories for your furry friend while following the bear paws.
- Our Hear Me and Name Me stations now have hand sanitiser placed nearby.
- Follow the bear paws and arrows to Take Me Home; we’ve adjusted the location of our pin pads to follow social distancing guidelines.
We can’t wait to see you at the Workshop!
As always, please check out the FAQ page on our website for additional information!